Office Manager and Team Assistant
Position: Office Manager and Team Assistant
Reports to: Partner and Head of Brussels Office
Broad Responsibilities: Support critical ‘back-office’ functions in our growing office in Brussels
Start date: February 2024
FOURTOLD is an award-winning and fast-growing team of passionate communications and public affairs experts based in Brussels, London and Oxford. We are trusted partners who devise and deliver award-winning and game-changing communications and public affairs services in the EU, UK and internationally.
We provide smart, modern, integrated hands-on consultancy – from strategy to delivery – with a unique and tailored approach. Our focus lies on a culture of collaboration and trust with clients which fosters teamwork and delivers excellent results.
We’re looking to appoint an Office Manager and Team Assistant to support the smooth operations of our growing office in Brussels.
What tasks you can look forward to:
- Run and provide structure to the day-to-day operations of the office.
- Coordinate and implement office-related administrative processes, including preparation of reports and maintain filing systems, databases and calendars.
- Offer PA support for board level directors – including managing diaries and schedules, arranging travel and coordinating meetings – while remaining accessible and supportive to the wider team.
- Offer administrative and organizational support to team members.
- Manage and maintain relationship with suppliers.
- Provide IT support when needed.
- Provide support on HR related items, in coordination with the broader HR team.
- Support the organization of events and team building activities, as well as lead on the booking of travel and accommodations.
You will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Strong organisation, systematic and methodical approach.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and ’can-do’ attitude, as well as the ability to identify problems and provide solutions.
- Proficiency with office technology and IT (especially Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French.
- Full Time / Part time contract.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, flexible, enjoyable and respectful working environment, for an ambitious business that’s going places.
- Competitive salary, pension, health care cover, bonus scheme, personal development plan and training opportunities as well as a wellbeing programme including an employee assistance programme.
To apply, please send your CV (two pages maximum) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Application for Office Manager and Team Assistant.
We are an international reputation management and policy advisory consultancy with a campaigning approach. We are experts in building and establishing trust in the science and technology that can help address the global challenges faced by society and our planet.
Our main offices are in London and Brussels but our work is delivered by a diverse, multinational team based on three continents, speaking 15 languages with backgrounds in European and UK politics, change management, journalism, social and political campaigning, corporate communications, design and psychology.
Respect, courage, curiosity and collaboration are the values that guide us and we carry them into how we work together and partner with clients. We are united by our shared commitment to creating a more inclusive and equitable world. We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) throughout our employment practices, including recruitment, training, and career development.