We’re looking for a brilliant account manager/senior account manager
We’re looking for a smart, ambitious communications consultant to join our award-winning consultancy as an Account Manager/Senior Account Manager.
You’ll relish working closely with smart and savvy clients on complex and challenging briefs at the forefront of modern corporate communications. You will be equally at home advising-on and helping deliver social and digital communications as traditional media and stakeholder relations.
In return, you’ll become part of a nimble, human, fast-growing consultancy which understands its people are its best asset and is creating a great place to work and grow.
Fourtold is a four-year-old strategic reputation consultancy for a connected age. We have a stable of global and international clients, including corporates and other organisations in the UK and internationally. We are geared to attracting the best people, encouraging them to think and act smart and to deliver great results in an enjoyable and fun environment.
This is a great opportunity for someone keen to fast-track their career with a successful and exciting young agency.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is a creative thinker as well as doer. Versatile, smart and driven to succeed
- Enjoys sharing ideas and thoughts with colleagues and clients
- Is confident in their skills and judgement – and happy to be challenged
- Takes responsibility for delivering great work and is tenacious in earning results
You will preferably have:
- A track record of developing, delivering and evaluating corporate social media campaigns as well as offline communications,
- Influencer engagement experience plus familiarity with social media data, analytics, platforms and tools
- Knowledge of sustainability and environmental issues in industrials, energy/natural resources, technology, and manufacturing and/or experience in financial and legal services
Salary is between £30,000 and £40,000 reflecting the candidate’s experience plus pension and bonus scheme.
Fourtold was set-up in 2013 by senior communications professionals with experience of leading teams and businesses in global communications, marketing and advertising networks. Our team includes former journalists, neuroscientists, political consultants, data scientists and business coaches as well as corporate communications specialists. We operate from bases in London, Oxford and Brussels.
To submit your CV please email our managing director, Adam Powell, at firstname.lastname@example.org